Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website
The term ‘Ebrahim & Ebrahim’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 42 Mount Park Road, London, W5 2RU. Our company registration number is 8524865 registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
Ebrahim & Ebrahim will keep and use all information submitted through this website, strictly in accordance with the provisions under the Data Protection Act 1998. Unfortunately, no data sent to us over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure during transmission
With respect to the information available on this site, Ebrahim & Ebrahim expressly excludes any representation or warranty (express or implied) to the fullest extent possible. Ebrahim & Ebrahim makes no representations about the materials in this site, or any sites linked to this site. In no event will Ebrahim & Ebrahim be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or other losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof, or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Ebrahim & Ebrahim, or a representative thereof, is advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Links to other Internet resources are at your own risk.
In preparing this site we have endeavoured to offer current, correct and clearly expressed information. However, since inadvertent errors can occur and since relevant laws and regulations often change, the information may be neither current nor accurate. Further, the information contained on this site is intended to provide general guidance on matters of interest. The content accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by Ebrahim & Ebrahim. The information on this site does not constitute a comprehensive or complete statement of the issues discussed. No action should be taken or omitted to be taken in reliance upon information on this site. Users should obtain specific professional advice concerning specific matters.
Through this site Ebrahim & Ebrahim offers only the medium to facilitate users’ access to advice and information offered by third parties. The content, accuracy, opinions expressed and other links provided by these third parties are not investigated, verified, monitored or endorsed by Ebrahim & Ebrahim and accordingly Ebrahim & Ebrahim expressly excludes any representation or warranty (express or implied) in relation to such matters to the fullest extent possible.
If any of the above provisions are not fully enforceable for any reason the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Users agree to accept the application of English law to govern matters between Ebrahim & Ebrahim and themselves.
The contents of these pages are © Ebrahim & Ebrahim. The copying or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited without the express consent of Ebrahim & Ebrahim, save that you may download content specifically marked as available for use and insertion onto your own site on the strict condition that you acquire no interest in the copyright and that if and to the extent that you edit the contents of this site for whatever purpose, Ebrahim & Ebrahim takes no responsibility for such edited version whatsoever. Note also the requirement that you acknowledge Ebrahim & Ebrahim as the source of the material, except in areas showing such acknowledgement is not required.